|InfoTrust is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, Google Analytics Premium Reseller and Google Tag Manager Specialist Company. Our projects include some of the largest world-wide brands, global web analytics architectures, etc.
This role will be responsible for advanced implementations of Google Analytics, along with auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations. The role will also involve technical improvements to InfoTrust tracking and analysis processes, liaising with clients directly on technical analytics projects and providing ongoing technical management of analytics accounts.
● Identifying client objectives and mapping suitable analytics solutions, ensuring that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported. This may involve proposing technical solutions outside of pure analytics, e.g. working with social media or paid search platform APIs
●Leading the technical aspects of analytics projects, ensuring an integrated approach with other service teams
●Producing technical audit reports for corrective or advanced GA implementation work
● Writing up code change files for implementation work
● Providing technical assistance to data analysts to produce marketing dashboards via Excel and various APIs (e.g. Google Analytics)
● Performing ad-hoc analytics consultancies for clients and documenting the work
● Delivering analytics audit reports to clients and presenting findings in person or via conference calls
● Representing the InfoTrust team in client meetings and presentations, providing technical analytics input
● Assisting in educating clients on the importance of online measurement & providing best practice guidance for technical aspects of analytics
● Providing training to clients ranging from product training for marketing teams to implementation training for technical teams
●Providing consultancy on campaign tagging and providing consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
Education and Qualifications
Degrees in Computer science and/or Marketing
Extremely competitive salary based on experience
- Full benefits include retirement plan match
- Paid Vacation
- Casual/creative office, free food
- opportunity to improve your ping-pong skills
- Paid membership to Blue Ash Rec Center
- Flexible hours
- We do not believe in cubes - you will share an office with a door, window and an awesome roommate. We know how important it is to be able to get in a 'zone' while coding. And you can decorate your office yourself, including wall paint.
To apply write to us and tell us all about yourself! We'd love to hear about:
- Projects you have worked on and the problems you solved on each
- Why this is your ideal job and why we must hire you
- If you have an active blog or social media following - please let us know
We believe in work hard, play hard as our office ping pong table will attest. We frequently eat together and recently enjoy even more outings thanks to our official “Party Planning Committee”. Send us your resume (link on previous page) and learn about our unique culture and growth environment. Ideas encouraged.