|InfoTrust is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, Google Analytics Premium Reseller and Google Tag Manager Specialist Company. Our projects include some of the largest world-wide brands, global web analytics architectures, etc.
About the job
Infotrust is a fast-growing, profitable and incredibly fun company to work for in Cincinnati, OH. InfoTrust is one of the leaders in web analytics and digital marketing fields with clients representing some of the best known brand names. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and highly motivated sales professional to join our team. Our value added reseller model provides for a significant financial upside for the right candidate.
- You have proven record of closing deals
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or MS Degree is a plus. Engineering degree is a strong plus
- You should have 3-5 years of experience in a sales position in the tech or digital marketing industry
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing and web analytics and confidence in ability to explain feature functionality, scenario-based use-cases, and limitations to a non-user.
- Exceptional communication and consultative skills. Outstanding written and communication skills are required and will be utilized extensively
- Comfortable with all forms of customer communication tools that may be used as part of the sales process Strong passion for and knowledge of the Internet and SaaS industry.
- Ability to thrive individually and as a team-player in a competitive, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, have high energy, and can switch your game instantly
What you will be doing
- Managing new business and key accounts as well as developing relationships with clients
- Generating leads
- Meeting revenue goals and handling client relations
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Prospecting new clients and responding to inbound customer requests.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline; own sales cycle from lead to close
- Educating business customers about the value of web analytics with a mix of product demos, technical answers, and insightful product recommendations
- Working with Marketing team to continuously evaluate existing lead generation processes and develop new ones
- Responding to customer requests for proposals that include all areas of products & services
- Mostly regional travel
Benefits & Perks
We offer a very competitive compensation package and customary benefits.
- Company sponsored Health Insurance for full time employees
- Dental and Long-Term Disability insurance programs for full time employees
- Simple IRA plan with a generous dollar for dollar match up to 3%
- Truly flexible and rewarding team environment
- Continuous training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
We observe major national holidays. During the first work year, employees receive 1 day paid vacation for every month they work. After the first year, they receive 2 days paid vacation for every month they work, which adds up to over 4 weeks a year! Vacation may be accumulated for up to 2 years, so you can plan to take every other summer off, if you really want.
The work environment is highly casual and collegial. And all employees have an inalienable right to daylight.
All positions are in Cincinnati. InfoTrust is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, or physical handicap.